OnePlus 7T Pro
On this website , you can get free download necessary for those who repair mobile phones of EMMC Dump, Firmware, Deadboot fix, Combination, NV, SIM Unlock, MDM, Network unlock, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) is a software application that allows you to flash firmware on Qualcomm-based Android smartphones and tablets. Here are the steps to use the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool:
- Download and install the Qualcomm USB driver for your device on your computer.
- Download the firmware file for your device and extract it on your computer.
- Download and install the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) tool on your computer.
- Open the QFIL tool by double-clicking the QFIL.exe file.
- Once the QFIL tool is launched, click on the "Flat Build" option.
- Click on the "Browse" button next to the "Select Programmer" field and select the .mbn file from the firmware folder.
- Click on the "Load XML" button and select the rawprogram0.xml file from the firmware folder.
- Click on the "Load Patch0" button and select the patch0.xml file from the firmware folder.
- Turn off your device and connect it to your computer using a USB cable.
- Click on the "Download" button in the QFIL tool to start the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete. Once done, you will see a "Download Succeeded" message on the QFIL tool.
- Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
Note: Make sure that you have backed up all your important data before using the QFIL tool as the flashing process will wipe all the data on your device.